Practical Guidebook: Standing Desk Benefits
A standing desk, also called a stand-up desk, is basically a desk that makes it possible for you to stand up easily and comfortably while doing the job. Many modern versions usually are adjustable, so that an individual can easily change the height of the desk and alternate between sitting and standing. These are known as to as height-adjustable desks, or sit-stand workstations.
1. As an older man, I can confirm the relief of pressure on the prostate gland. No tiny achievement. Sitting is the new smoking.
2. Recent research studies have revealed a connection between sitting in a chair all day and cancer rates.
3. Even while there is not a complete study for absolute verification, I can tell you from experience experience when you feel better physically, you have the tendency to feel better with regard to your work. Making use of a standing desk pretty much makes me feel better in general.
4. Advocates of stand-up desks point to research showing that after a meal, blood sugar levels return to normal faster on days an individual spends more time standing. As a type II diabetic, I look out for every little bit of help I can get.
5. Back pain is also lowered in people who have switched to a stand-up desk. A large number of back problems people suffer from originate from vast amounts of time sitting and slouching in chairs and at regular desks.
6. Sit-stand desks appear to have a positive effect on overall health and happiness. In one study, subjects utilizing standing desks confirmed less stress and tiredness than those who stayed seated the full work day. These discoveries align with broader research on sitting and mental well-being, which connects stationary time with an increased risk of both unhappiness and panic attacks.
7. The saying “thinking on your feet” appears to have some scientific merit. An International Journal of Environmental and Public Health also found that sit-stand desk use can noticeably stimulate mental skills like memory, focus, and problem solving.
8. Because of the reduced chance of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer, a number of studies have discovered strong correlations between the amount of time any individual spends sitting, and his or her chance of passing away within a given period of time.
The bottom line is that if you sit all day, it’s undesirable. Like most things in life, moderation is the key. Alternate between standing and sitting all throughout the day, sitting for a half hour, then standing for an hour or so. Be cautious not to overdo it.
For a complete selection of standing, stand-up, and sit-stand desks, and extras at the least pricing, stop by:
and purchase via Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and more.
Tags: standing desk manual,best standing desk mat,standing desk monitor stand,
narrow standing desk