The Yoonla Foundation was started by Reno Van Boven and is headquartered in New Zealand. Yoonla is essentially a CPA affiliate program where you join and are given full access to promote products and services.
CPA is just a kind of affiliate marketing that rewards you without even making a sale.
Yoonla has it’s own CPA offer in place which pays out $2-$4 just for getting people to provide their name and email into a straightforward web form. This is much higher than the typical CPA commission and while that might not sound like much money, it converts well since it’s free and full of value.
The first thing I noticed about Yoonla is that it is free to become a member. That is pretty amazing but I was thinking there had to be some upsells or cross-selling along the way.
When you decide to register for Yoonla, all you have to provide is your email and password. You will have access to their platform and training.
You may have these already, but I recommend going VIP and using his tools. They will set up everything for you. But you will need to invest money on Yahoo hosting and GetResponse autoresponder.
What you get with the VIP option:
– Unlimited access to Yoonla Platform.
– 100% free installation of the foundation software on your new Yahoo! hosting account.
– Marketing tools for 3 digital info products.
– A full integration of collecting leads on each of websites so you can build your lead customer list and can tap into that list to generate more money or offer your own products.
– Integration of your digital marketing funnel with the Yoonla™ CPA affiliate program can earn up to $15 per membership lead.
Getting training is one thing, but to be successful, you will need to take massive action. Reno shows the tools he utilizes and recommends in his online business.
The training is a great foundation course. Often times it’s beneficial for even skilled marketers to brush up on their marketing techniques.
– High value training and products for absolutely free
– Reno has a top notch history online
– Potential to make some good money promoting this while expanding a quality email list
– Support is slow
– Training programs limited to his product recommendations
– For the VIP affiliate program, you are required to register a domain name and hosting for your website with Yahoo!
– Getting a few of the logistics of your account setup from admin can take 24-48 hours
– Needs more training on how to promote products
– Relies heavily on paid traffic
Yoonla is a legitimate system. You will not be getting scammed or taken advantage of. To join for free and be able to master step-by-step is a superb opportunity.
Free registration and training:
http://charleslamm.com/redir.html or visit http://charleslamm.com/yoonla3.html