Practical Guidebook: Standing Desk Benefits
A standing desk, also called a stand-up desk, is basically a desk that makes it possible for you to stand up easily and comfortably while doing the job. Many modern versions usually are adjustable, so that an individual can easily change the height of the desk and alternate between sitting and standing. These are known as to as height-adjustable desks, or sit-stand workstations.
1. As an older man, I can confirm the relief of pressure on the prostate gland. No tiny achievement. Sitting is the new smoking.
2. Recent research studies have revealed a connection between sitting in a chair all day and cancer rates.
3. Even while there is not a complete study for absolute verification, I can tell you from experience experience when you feel better physically, you have the tendency to feel better with regard to your work. Making use of a standing desk pretty much makes me feel better in general.
4. Advocates of stand-up desks point to research showing that after a meal, blood sugar levels return to normal faster on days an individual spends more time standing. As a type II diabetic, I look out for every little bit of help I can get.
5. Back pain is also lowered in people who have switched to a stand-up desk. A large number of back problems people suffer from originate from vast amounts of time sitting and slouching in chairs and at regular desks.
6. Sit-stand desks appear to have a positive effect on overall health and happiness. In one study, subjects utilizing standing desks confirmed less stress and tiredness than those who stayed seated the full work day. These discoveries align with broader research on sitting and mental well-being, which connects stationary time with an increased risk of both unhappiness and panic attacks.
7. The saying “thinking on your feet” appears to have some scientific merit. An International Journal of Environmental and Public Health also found that sit-stand desk use can noticeably stimulate mental skills like memory, focus, and problem solving.
8. Because of the reduced chance of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer, a number of studies have discovered strong correlations between the amount of time any individual spends sitting, and his or her chance of passing away within a given period of time.
The bottom line is that if you sit all day, it’s undesirable. Like most things in life, moderation is the key. Alternate between standing and sitting all throughout the day, sitting for a half hour, then standing for an hour or so. Be cautious not to overdo it.
For a complete selection of standing, stand-up, and sit-stand desks, and extras at the least pricing, stop by:
and purchase via Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and more.
Tags: standing desk manual,best standing desk mat,standing desk monitor stand,
narrow standing desk
The Yoonla Foundation was started by Reno Van Boven and is headquartered in New Zealand. Yoonla is essentially a CPA affiliate program where you join and are given full access to promote products and services.
CPA is just a kind of affiliate marketing that rewards you without even making a sale.
Yoonla has it’s own CPA offer in place which pays out $2-$4 just for getting people to provide their name and email into a straightforward web form. This is much higher than the typical CPA commission and while that might not sound like much money, it converts well since it’s free and full of value.
The first thing I noticed about Yoonla is that it is free to become a member. That is pretty amazing but I was thinking there had to be some upsells or cross-selling along the way.
When you decide to register for Yoonla, all you have to provide is your email and password. You will have access to their platform and training.
You may have these already, but I recommend going VIP and using his tools. They will set up everything for you. But you will need to invest money on Yahoo hosting and GetResponse autoresponder.
What you get with the VIP option:
– Unlimited access to Yoonla Platform.
– 100% free installation of the foundation software on your new Yahoo! hosting account.
– Marketing tools for 3 digital info products.
– A full integration of collecting leads on each of websites so you can build your lead customer list and can tap into that list to generate more money or offer your own products.
– Integration of your digital marketing funnel with the Yoonla™ CPA affiliate program can earn up to $15 per membership lead.
Getting training is one thing, but to be successful, you will need to take massive action. Reno shows the tools he utilizes and recommends in his online business.
The training is a great foundation course. Often times it’s beneficial for even skilled marketers to brush up on their marketing techniques.
– High value training and products for absolutely free
– Reno has a top notch history online
– Potential to make some good money promoting this while expanding a quality email list
– Support is slow
– Training programs limited to his product recommendations
– For the VIP affiliate program, you are required to register a domain name and hosting for your website with Yahoo!
– Getting a few of the logistics of your account setup from admin can take 24-48 hours
– Needs more training on how to promote products
– Relies heavily on paid traffic
Yoonla is a legitimate system. You will not be getting scammed or taken advantage of. To join for free and be able to master step-by-step is a superb opportunity.
Free registration and training:
http://charleslamm.com/redir.html or visit http://charleslamm.com/yoonla3.html
I had forgotten about this blog. Now it’s time to make it part of the promotional mix.
Even if you don’t have a problem with lead in your water, I strongly recommend filtering your tap water since most water sources are severely polluted. Most water supplies contain a number of hazardous contaminants, from fluoride, to drugs and disinfection byproducts (DBPs), just to name a few.
How to Take the Headache Out of Protandim ~ http://masterhealerinc.ml
LifeVantage empowers you to build the life you’ve dreamed of through training and extraordinary compensation plan. Try Protandim With LifeVantage and see a change.
Learn more….. http://masterhealerinc.ml
tags: Protandim, Lifevantage, Canine Health
Reveal Sheng Nu Leftover Ladies ~ http://www.squidoo.com/sheng-nu-leftover-ladies
In popular parlance, sheng nu relates to young women above a certain age, most say 27, others 30, who are single and possibly “left over,” too old to be desirable.
Learn more… http://www.squidoo.com/sheng-nu-leftover-ladies
Tags: leftover women, sheng nu, Chinese mail order brides
Why He Lies and Cheats Special Report
For hundreds of thousands of years, the need to mate with multiple partners was a very constructive reproductive strategy. Men and women, who strayed on a lover, were more likely to succeed at having more children than individuals who were entirely faithful to a mate. Cheating was a strategy to improve reproductive success and spread risk.
Several key differences between men and women when it comes to cheating:
1. Men habitually cheat with less appealing women although women cheat to move up socially. Women often do not understand “how could he have an affair with HER”.
2. Men are prone to physical, one-night stands instead of emotional affairs.
3. Guys are less likely to think about leaving their partners after cheating. As soon as women cheat, it tends to be more emotionally involved, so they more often think about ending their present relationship.
4. Men are more likely than women to repetitively cheat on a spouse or lover.
Uncover the True Reasons ALL Men Lie To Women They Love And Learn How To Discern How He Truly Feels About You Without Him Saying A Word…
Watch this video now: http://txtromance.com/read-mens-minds/
Tags: why do men lie to women,why married men cheat on their wives,why do married men cheat on their wives